“Great day!”
Review of Shaw Spa - CLOSED

Shaw Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Ideally located in the heart of Niagara on the Lake, the Shaw Spa offers a refuge to soothe the body with an enticing array of treatments. Whether it is a Vinotherapy service, Bio-maple service, or the sheer delight of a Chocotherapy service, each one promises to beautify the body, ease the spirit, and rejuvenate the skin, Treatments available: Massage Therapy, Facials, Body Treatments, Manicures, and Pedicures. Treatment rooms for couples are available.
Niagara, Ontario
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great day!”
Reviewed 22 June 2010

I took my Mom to the Shaw Spa to celebrate her 50th Birthday. I live in St.Catharines and knew a lot of the other spa's in the area but I couldn't afford to take both myself and my Mom to the other places. I had eatten at Zee's the restaurant at the Shaw Club many times and enjoyed the service and atmosphere so thought we would try the Spa. I had emailed a number of places and this was the only personalized and informative response that I received as well as being a great price!

We had the Maple body scrub which I highly recommend! Very soothing and my skin felt and smelled wonderful. We also had manicures and pedicures afterwards. It was an amazing experience and all of the staff were friendly and excited to be there. It was a great way to spend a 50th Birthday!

I would highly recommend trying this over some of the pricier places in Niagara on the Lake, I felt much better being there and got more bang for my buck which I always appreciate.

Loved it and will be back soon.

2 Thank winelady007

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Best massage of my life”
Reviewed 7 May 2010

I have never had neck or back issues but I just had a baby and from nursing every two hours, I was in so much pain. I had a massage at Shaw Spa and left feeling like a new person!

2 Thank lovetotravl
Victoria, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Amazing Spa!!”
Reviewed 17 March 2010

My husband and I went to the shaw spa for our anniversary. We had a couples massage and pedicures. I am very picky about spas but the shaw spa was so clean and the staff was fantastic!! We really enjoy our time there and really recommend anyone to go there!!

1 Thank wingsoverca