“Wine Tour - What a blast!”

Niagara Classic Transport
More attraction details
Owner description: Niagara Classic Transport offers "Canada's Most UNIQUE Fleet of Impeccable Vehicles!" our services include Wine Tours, Weddings, Airport Service (BUF, YYZ, YTZ, YHM, IAG) Point-to-Point, Charter, Engagements, Proms, Anniversaries.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We had an amazing time on our tour with driver Ken Burr. The London cab was so cool. Ken did a great job giving both a nice tour of the vineyards as well as answering all of the historical questions we had about the region. He is a retired teacher after all! It was a great day and we will never forget it.

There are newer reviews for Niagara Classic Transport

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We booked our limobus for our wedding day directly with an NCT owner. Even though I called to confirm everything the day before, they still sent the wrong limobus on the day of my wedding (they double booked it). The bus they sent was too small for my large bridal party. NCT did nothing to compensate us and refused to provide any sort of refund. After our wedding day nobody at NCT would answer our calls. They still have not acknowledged us in any way. They are a bunch of cheats and i would NEVER recommend them to anybody.

14  Thank ACatherineV
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We booked the Vine & Dine package. We met Billy (our driver) in front of our hotel. I was afraid we would have to wait for him to pick us up, but to my surprise, when I came around the corner (5 minutes early) he was waiting right there! Billy drove us around the town to give us a short tour before heading off to the first winery and tour. He introduced us at every winery (which made me feel like a queen) and made sure we were well-taken care of. When we exited the first winery with some bottles under our arm, he ran into the building to get us a box to keep our libations safe. We then headed to the Angel Inn for lunch (see my other recommendations about this little Gem). Our wine tour continued with three other wineries that we asked Billy to choose. His selections were perfect. All day long, Billy made us feel very special opening doors and being attentive to our needs. He treated us like long-time friends recounting the story of how he and his wife met...very sweet story indeed. We had a splendid time and enjoyed riding around the NOTL wine trail in the London cab. If your looking to visit the wineries be sure to check out Niagara Classic Transportation.

1  Thank bergii
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I brought my auntie and uncle from Goa India to visit Niagara Falls and Niagara on the Lake. I had planned 3 days, with my husband and children joining us for Saturday and Sunday. Looking for a wine tour I called into `Niagara Classic Transport,` as one of my co-workers from St. Mike`s Hospital suggested I call for a great private wine tour. After spending 45 minutes on the phone with a very accommodating booking person (who told me all about his trips through Kerala, Goa, and Mumbai years ago), I decided to pamper myself and family and booked 3 complete days with NCT. From the time the limousine which picked us up in Brampton with a quick stop at the CN Tower in Toronto to the tour of Niagara Falls - it was beautiful. Our driver even helped me check into the hotel as he knew both the bellman, and concierge by nam e. This really helped as my auntie is over 90 now and slow to move. The service level really reminded me of my time growing up ritzie Delhi. Our wine tour the next day was a complete joy. We really enjoyed the smaller wineries in the country - Between the Lines, Cattail Creek....Our tour guide Thomas was friendly, local, and so full of a fun spirit of wine loving. We were brought to an English pub (who were very helpful as we are all vegetarians) in the centre of Niagara on the Lake (Angel Inn) which was so nice for my uncle who was educated in London and worked there for over 10 years before returning to India. My family joined us and NCT was great to provide them with a tour and take my sons out in the evening to visit some of the nite clubs. Their night driver even went back to get them at 230 in the morning....because he was worried about them!!!!! Sunday was a special treat as our driver David honoured my aunt and uncle who had just celebrated their 68th anniversary with a champagne toast in the Niagara on the Lake Gazebo overlooking the state of New York. All in all, we all very much thank the Niagara Classic team (who I understand from our hotel front desk have recently gone through some changes).....all of us thank them so much and highly recommend their attention to detail. We will never forget this experience and be visiting again very soon. Segreeta.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

Wow is the only place to start. Heading to Canada for a 'Northern Escape' with a group of 25 old college friends I was a little scared about planning such a trip. From the first phone call to the last email ensuring all of the NCT drivers were tipped enough - the entire team from Niagara Classic truly made our first experience in Canada that much better. Coming from California and touring Napa over 30 times we thought we knew it all. How the humble spirit of Canadian wine making really opened our eyes to a new flavor unknown. Our airport pick up in Buffalo was phenomenal - Warren met us in the terminal with a smile and sign and helped almost everyone with their bags. The guided tour into Niagara on the Lake was amazing. Our luxury shuttle bus was clean, warm, stocked with refreshments - just how I like it (CANADIAN BEER!!!!). Day 1 - Niagara Falls tour. Day 2 - Limo Bus wine tour with evening Dinner at the Angel Inn. Day 3 - return back to the airport. Thanks again NCT for the absolutely exceptional service, personal care, great price and awesome vehicles. Your images have been likes by all of our friends in Southern Cali....whom I sure will be up to visit soon. Dawson