My wife surprised me with a night at the hotel for my birthday. Some of the main hotel rooms are a bit over stuffed (in the classic Victorian tradition) but the front desk--especialy Athena who was so very helpful--were great at selecting a perfect room. Was large, open suite with a balcony ion the Studio section and was very beautiful and tastefully decorated. A nice chocolate treat was delivered for my birthday, and a card, and the service was excellent. Staff carried our bag, arranged for a car to the restaurant etc. Breakfast was very good, warm friendly service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished leisure and business travellers alike seek the elegance and refinement of the Victorian Age embodied in this treasured landmark hotel located directly on the main street of Niagara-on-the-Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Prince of Wales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Wales Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Prince Wales Hotel Niagara Lake
- Prince Wales Niagara Lake