Stayed for a couple of nights at this beautiful Victorian Inn in the Niagara region. Upon arrival, we admired the beautiful lobby and were immediately attended to at reception by a very polite and helpful young man. We were directed to our room and it was exactly what we had expected. Clean, comfortable and luxurious. Everything was first class. All hotel personnel were extremely polite and friendly. The salt water pool area is nicely furnished and so Victorian Art Nouveau. Had an evening meal at the Escabèche restaurant and a couple of drinks at the bar afterwards. All was first class and well worth the money we paid for this experience. The downtown location makes this a great location for walking around or driving a short distance to the wineries.The best hotel in Niagara on the Lake !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished leisure and business travellers alike seek the elegance and refinement of the Victorian Age embodied in this treasured landmark hotel located directly on the main street of Niagara-on-the-Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your Prince of Wales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Wales Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Prince Wales Hotel Niagara Lake
- Prince Wales Niagara Lake