Roll back the years - lovely period ambience, stately building, nice setting, well maintained. Room was of good size with period furniture and décor. (Wifi a plus). Slower pace of life here a delightful change from nearby frenetic Niagara Falls.
Central location - able to walk to the theaters in only a few minutes. Desk staff, especially Uwe, very helpful with room assignment, recommendations for dinner, and wineries (many nearby by car). Minor gripe - eating at hotel a bit expensive, though you do get a nice ambience. Several less expensive restaurants within walking distance.
Would like to go back. Certainly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished leisure and business travellers alike seek the elegance and refinement of the Victorian Age embodied in this treasured landmark hotel located directly on the main street of Niagara-on-the-Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Prince of Wales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Wales Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Prince Wales Hotel Niagara Lake
- Prince Wales Niagara Lake