We found this hotel on hotels.com, and checked a few reviews there and here. This is the perfect hotel if you are looking to get away for a long weekend in this area. Close driving distance to Niagara Falls. Niagara on the Lake is a really nice, quaint little town. Lots of restaurants/bars/shops very close to hotel. The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who is travelling to this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished leisure and business travellers alike seek the elegance and refinement of the Victorian Age embodied in this treasured landmark hotel located directly on the main street of Niagara-on-the-Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Prince of Wales reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Wales Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Prince Wales Hotel Niagara Lake
- Prince Wales Niagara Lake