Prince of Wales
124 on Queen Hotel and Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
US$363
US$264
Best Western Colonel Butler Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$167
Riverbend Inn and Vineyard(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$241
BranCliff Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$211
White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$154
Post House Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$309
Orbitz.com
US$249
Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$141
Queen's Landing(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
US$229
South Landing Inn(Queenston)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$138
1,905 results
All reviewschurchill loungeescabechehigh teadrawing roomtea roommain buildingbeautiful hotelthe salt water poolvintage hotelsmy husband and iturn down servicedeluxe roomhotel restaurantget awaytreated like royaltybottle of wineshaw festival
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Clean and majestic hotel we had a big nice room only thing I didn't like was a pic at the end of the bed felt like it was staring at u lol .my husband and I had the dinner and room package wasn't overly impressed with food was just okay it was convienent that u don't have to walk far for shopping

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I stayed at Prince of Wales hotel for business in April and the location is great, and the rooms are charming and unique - heavy emphasis on unique. The pictures on the wall in the room I was in were kind of creepy, we chose to stay elsewhere on our next business trip.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I stayed on property on May 13th, 2014 as part of a business trip and that forced me to stay in the area a 2nd night. The previous night I stayed at their sister hotel the Pillar & Post. I have stayed the P&P two times and this was my first time hear. I figured since I checked out of the P&P and was not supposed to stay a 2nd night I would give this place a try. The location is outstanding right on the main street and you can walk everywhere.

This hotel has a very old Victorian feel to it and it plays the part well. The horse and carriage out front is a nice touch. Check in was a breeze and I had no issues. The room was clean and tidy and the beds were comfortable and the lines were good. The hotel in general especially the rooms are pretty dated. I realize the décor is Victorian but the hallway carpet, room carpet, bathrooms, and rooms in general are a little tired. I had a twin bed room and I can tell you that there were not enough towels in the bathroom for a two people.

I did use the spa and again its a little tired compared to the P&P. After my spa evening I did order a little ice wine and cheese tray for a little night cap and it took room service several attempts to answer the phone as I kept being switched back to the operator because the restaurant didn't answer. My wine and cheese tray were pretty decent though. In the morning the complimentary coffee bar in the lobby is nice and its good coffee.

All in all it was pretty good stay but I don't see what all the fuss is about? I would choose the Pillar & Post every time over this place for service and general hotel condition.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank caymankid
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We came to this hotel through a charity event and glad we did. Lovely historic hotel in the heart of town. Walk anywhere type of place. On the pricey side but lovely stay. Lobby is intimate but environment a welcome entrance. The intricate wooden parquet floors are beautiful and fresh flowers abundant. Unfortunately we could not get a room in the main building so we did have to carry our bags up a flight of steps. We were capable but something to be aware of. Stayed in Room 259 at the hotel's rear. While the view wasn't great, it was a very quiet. Room was comfortable and well-appointed with coffee maker, small fridge, sitting chairs and very comfortable King bed. Bathroom good size with nice soaker tub. Hotel dining Room - Escabeche is not to be missed. Wonderful food and great local wines too. Churchill's bar popular and good cocktails. Hotel has a nice indoor pool and spa too. Great weekend.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Our team recently stayed at the Prince of Wales for a corporate getaway, and I don't think we could say enough good things about the hotel - from the sales/coordination staff, to the restaurant staff, to the chefs, everyone we came into contact with was cheerful, knowledgeable, accommodating, and most of all extremely patient with our many requests. The team at this hotel is professional and courteous. The hotel itself was clean and inviting, the food was fantastic, the meeting rooms were large and well equipped. I would highly recommend the Prince of Wales for personal or business stays to anyone looking for a great place in Niagara-on-the-Lake.
HUGE thanks to Jennifer S. and Heather W. for all their help in putting our event together and for hosting us while we were there.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business