We went to Queen's Landing for a little get away, it was so beautiful! We stayed in the Dock Master Suites beside the main hotel, over looking the Niagara River, this historical house was just renovated and is absolutely beautiful! We had wine and chocolate strawberries pre-ordered to enjoy when we arrived and later had dinner in the main restaurant, the service and food was outstanding. The next day we went for a brisk trial walk on the water and then enjoyed Sunday brunch, again it was excellent! I recommend this hotel to anyone that wants to get away from it all and live in the magic of the moment, at least for a few days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town's main street and Shaw Festival. 140 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelbag, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Hotel Queens Landing