My husband and I have just returned from an overnight stay at the Queen's Landing. We have stayed here many times and have always enjoyed the lovely atmosphere and attentive service. This time we found our room extremely noisy. There was a hum which seemed to come from the service room next to our room. There was also a drone- type whine which came from the roof which was just outside our window. This morning on check out I said to the receptionist that our room was very noisy and had really affected the quality of my sleep. She responded that she would tell the maintenance people and then thanked me for my "feedback". Believe me, I wasn't trying to give the hotel helpful feedback. I was pretty upset because I had had a minimal amount of sleep. Guess what room I was in--285. Imagine my surprise to see the review that comes before this one. Maybe if two guests share their "feedback" , the maintenance people will actually fix the problem before another guest spends the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town's main street and Shaw Festival. 140 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Hotel Queens Landing