I had the pleasure to attend a lovely business conference at Queen's Landing.
The location is right on the river with nice views of the marina and boats. It's a longer than anticipated walk to the downtown stores and theatre, but our weather was nice, so the walk was enjoyable. Rooms were spotless, spa-like washrooms with an in-room fireplace. I'd request a room with water views, otherwise you're looking over the parking lot.
Meals in the main dinning room were great and service is very attentive. Lots of staff to take care of all your guests needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town's main street and Shaw Festival. 140 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Hotel Queens Landing