We stayed at Queen's Landing May 19-21st. We enjoyed our stay very much. We stayed in Room 298 which overlooked the parking lot. It was not a big deal. The bed was so comfortable I didn't want to get out of it! We had lots of room with a very large bathroom. All the staff was outstanding as well as the meals. I had the best Eggs Florentine for breakfast one morning. We had dinner there twice as my husband wanted to try their Tasting Menu and our package included a 3 course dinner as well as breakfast each morning. The outdoor patio is great and overlooks the Marina as does the dining room. They hotel gym has all you need to work off all the food and wine lol and right next to it is their indoor swimming pool. I did not realize that this hotel did not have a Spa, however you are welcome to be shutttled to one of their sister resorts to have any service done, which we did not do. We hired a driver for an afternoon of wine tasting/tours and had the best day! If anyone has any questions about the tour please feel free to message me. We will definitely go back to Niagara On The Lake, but will likely go to one of the sister hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town's main street and Shaw Festival. 140 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelbag, TravelUp, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Hotel Queens Landing