I just came back from an overnight trip to Niagara on the Lake on Thursday Aug 1 and a stay at the Queens Landing Hotel. IT WAS AMAZING!!!! It was a first class property from the staff to the room to the amenities. I was on a package that included delicious hand dip chocolate strawberries in my room with a bottle of local wine. Free shuttle service to the other Vintage properties. Beautiful pool and hot tub with waterfall view! The dining room gave me a choice of either the Breakfast Buffet(Lots of choices including pasteries) or off the menu including Eggs benedict with Hollandaise sauce for my complimentary breakfast!WOW! The staff was very friendly and professional,very attentive and prompt with my needs. I could not open the room
safe and maintenance was at my door within 5 minutes. The king size bed was fabulous and the room spotless. I walk 1 block to the Jet Boat Tour and 2 Blocks to Downtown! GREAT!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town's main street and Shaw Festival. 140 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelbag, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TravelUp, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Hotel Queens Landing