I am sorry to say that the Patio Restaurant at the beautiful Queens Landing Hotel is not worth the money. Go for a drink only. The service provided by our waitress was very good. The food service was not. The food too forever to arrive. For the money it was over done, my husband recieved the wrong salad. Our hamburger buns were dry. Too exspensive and poor quality.
Take a pass. Save your money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town's main street and Shaw Festival. 140 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Hotel Queens Landing