My family stayed in the Dock Master suite this past weekend. We love the private location and that it’s away from the hustle of the main hotel.
The room was very spacious, comfortable and had all the amenities we needed. Highly recommend it.
We also enjoyed a lovely dinner in a private dining room. The food is always so good at The Queen’s but this meal seemed extra delicious. All details were taken care of for our special event. Hats off to Jill for her knowledgeable and pleasant demeanor. Can’t wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town's main street and Shaw Festival. 140 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelbag, Agoda, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Hotel Queens Landing