We bought a TravelZoo voucher (great deal!) and absolutely loved our stay at The Queen's Landing. The date we stayed fell right between Christmas and New Year's, so the hotel was exquisitely decorated in gorgeous whites, pinks, magenta and turquoise! This hotel is immaculate with a grand Victorian feel to it, and only steps away from the world-class Shaw Festival Theatre. Front desk was warm, friendly and efficient. Dinner at the classy Tiara Restaurant beside the magical 10-foot Christmas tree was beautifully presented and delicious! My husband enjoyed his well-done steak and my peanut butter dessert was a decadent explosion of flavour! Our Premium Room was spacious and luxurious and featured two windows with views facing the front and side of the hotel, a cozy fireplace and marble bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub. Also worth mentioning is the fantastic and serene pool, sauna and Jacuzzi area which has been recently renovated and would be perfect for a morning or afternoon dip. Albeit staying only one night, we had an incredible time and can hardly wait to spend a few nights here again in the summer to celebrate our wedding anniversary!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town's main street and Shaw Festival. 140 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Hotel Queens Landing