“Beautiful Winter Wedding”

Queen's Landing
Markham, Canada
“Beautiful Winter Wedding”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

We had our wedding at Queen's Landing and all of our guests could not stop raving about it. The staff and service are second to none. The rooms were large and always clean. The food is amazing!!
We would recommend Queen's Landing to everyone :)

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (333)
Toronto
Reviewed 19 February 2014

We spent one night at Queen's Landing - it was our first time at this beautiful hotel and it will not be our last! The food, ambience, and the exceptional service were all great. We always got a greeting with a smile from all staff. And when we were ready to check out and our car battery had died - the front desk promptly replied 'no problem, we'll have someone from maintenance assist you'. And they did! We were truly impressed! We highly recommend Queen's Landing.

Room Tip: if you are traveling with a child who sleeps in a bed - choose the sofa bed rather than having a cot...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 16 February 2014

The dining room was packed but our server Rose was fantastic-always attentive and friendly. Our room was lovely and the staff made sure that we had a special stay. No hesitation in recommending Queen's Landing.

• Stayed February 2014
Cambridge, Canada
Reviewed 16 February 2014

We always stop here when in the Niagara area for a light lunch in the bar, great ambiance and food. Service always very prompt and professional. Great to get away from the crowds downtown. It has been 9 years since we started visiting this hotel for lunch and i can honestly say we have never been disappointed.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Delta, BC
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Cannot say enough about this beautiful hotel. Staff always eager to please, going above and beyond. Property is gracious, set amid beautiful rose gardens right on the water. Rooms very spacious, clean with huge, very well appointed bathrooms. Especially loved finding the fresh roses placed on my pillow every evening turn down. Walking around Niagara-on-the -Lake is easy to do from this location, or you can hop a complimentary shuttle to any point in the area. Food and beverage were delicious, presented & served impeccably, whether in restaurant, pub and during conference.

As part of the conference planning team, I was treated like a queen. Staff proactive and no request refused. .

Received so many compliments on our choice of venue, would love to plan all conferences here!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
GMQueenslanding, General Manager at Queen's Landing, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Dear valued corporate guest - I wanted to thank you for taking the time to write a review here on TripAdvisor following your recent event. We are so pleased that we were able to be a part of the successful conference and we would love to welcome you back soon!

Our conference services team take a lot of pride in their work and value the guests that stay with us for their corporate retreats. Please do keep us in mind for your next meeting - we will be waiting to exceed your expectations once again!

All the best,

Hamilton, Canada
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I have always been a dreamer. I have always envisioned my wedding to be this perfect, magical fairy tale despite people telling me that no wedding is ever perfect. I have to say that the Queen’s Landing hotel was the best venue to facilitate my fairy tale wedding. My husband, Chris, and I got married there on December 14th, 2013 and I am still not over how perfect everything was! Colleen Bailey, their special events coordinator, was amazing! She was so kind, gracious, professional and extremely detail-oriented. I felt she had all my wedding details under control. Everything actually looked better than I could have possibly imagined. The food was fantastic as well! I heard so many positive reviews from my guests. Some saying that this was the best wedding they ever attended. Colleen and the staff were also so friendly and accommodating, that this really was the icing on top of the cake. I also have to comment on the hotel rooms. I never take off my shoes in hotel rooms...EVER...however, the rooms at the Queen’s Landing were so clean, I felt I had to take off my shoes! I was very impressed. In conclusion, I had an extremely memorable experience. I would highly recommend his hotel for any wedding, special function, romantic dinner, Sunday brunch, or weekend getaway. You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Hello Eleni - I wanted to first congratulate you on your recent fairy tale wedding at the Queen's Landing! We were so pleased to read your review and see how well taken care of you were by Colleen, our Special Events Manager. She makes it her mission to ensure that all brides are in great hands, both during the planning stages and on the "big" day!

Thank you also for all your compliments on the hotel, your accommodations and the culinary fare offered to you and your guests. We are extremely proud of our services and facilities and appreciate you recommending us to future brides.

Please do come and see us again and many congratulations!

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 2 February 2014

We bought a TravelZoo voucher (great deal!) and absolutely loved our stay at The Queen's Landing. The date we stayed fell right between Christmas and New Year's, so the hotel was exquisitely decorated in gorgeous whites, pinks, magenta and turquoise! This hotel is immaculate with a grand Victorian feel to it, and only steps away from the world-class Shaw Festival Theatre. Front desk was warm, friendly and efficient. Dinner at the classy Tiara Restaurant beside the magical 10-foot Christmas tree was beautifully presented and delicious! My husband enjoyed his well-done steak and my peanut butter dessert was a decadent explosion of flavour! Our Premium Room was spacious and luxurious and featured two windows with views facing the front and side of the hotel, a cozy fireplace and marble bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub. Also worth mentioning is the fantastic and serene pool, sauna and Jacuzzi area which has been recently renovated and would be perfect for a morning or afternoon dip. Albeit staying only one night, we had an incredible time and can hardly wait to spend a few nights here again in the summer to celebrate our wedding anniversary!

Room Tip: Premium Rooms feature a fireplace and Jacuzzi, perfect for cozy winter getaways!
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
GMQueenslanding, General Manager at Queen's Landing, responded to this review, 15 February 2014
Hello Monique: I wanted to write you and thank you for sharing your holiday experience here at Queen's Landing. Your time here sounds simply magical and we are so pleased that you were able to have a night away during such a beautiful time of the year! The hotel decorations were simply amazing this holiday season and we appreciate your compliments.

Thank you also for sharing your pictures with your post - my favorite one is of you and your husband in front of the Christmas tree leading into the Tiara Restaurant. You both look so festive and happy to be here!

Please remember us for your next getaway. The summer will be here before we know it!

Thank you again Monique!

Lily Kszan
Also consider these accommodations in or near Niagara-on-the-Lake
Harbour House Hotel
Harbour House Hotel
#2 of 15 in Niagara-on-the-Lake
Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake
Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the...
#9 of 15 in Niagara-on-the-Lake
#1 of 1 in Queenston
Sterling Inn & Spa
Sterling Inn & Spa
#2 of 128 in Niagara Falls

Been to Queen's Landing? Share your experiences!