My wife and I celebrated our 43 wedding anniversary at Queen's Landing and the staff were fantastic as was the food and accommodation. Our dinner waitress, Jill, went out of her way to make us comfortable and look after our needs. The food was well prepared and delicious. I highly recommend the steak. Next morning our waiter Gerry greeted us like old friends and made sure we sat by the window overlooking the river. Impeccable service by both of these staffers. The room was very clean and quiet and we enjoyed the gas fireplace. Being charged for WiFi is a bit of a rip off at these rates plus the toilet tissue has to be the cheapest I have ever encountered in a hotel. Certainly not up to standard for this chain. We definitely recommend this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town's main street and Shaw Festival. 140 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Hotel Queens Landing