Held a 3-day corporate event at Queen’s Landing in March 2014. Accommodations were impeccable and staff was always pleasant and helpful to deal with. Food was amazing and all last minute details dealing with 160+ people venue was handled smoothly and effortlessly by management and staff. Everything went without a hitch! Thank you all at Queen’s Landing who helped with our event, everyone from corporate had nothing but high praises for QL.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town's main street and Shaw Festival. 140 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Hotel Queens Landing