If you choose to stay at Queen's Landing in Niagara-on-the-Lake, you will not be disappointed.
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our overnight stay here. Everyone greets you with a smile and the staff is very helpful. The atmosphere is wonderful for business or in our case a romantic getaway. The room was so inviting and comfortable. Enjoyed the pool area and hot tub. It's so relaxing. We ate in the Tiara restaurant looking out at the marina ---even though snow still fell the night before in late March, the view was so nice. Try it just once--and you will be back!
-J & S -
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town's main street and Shaw Festival. 140 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Hotel Queens Landing