Queen's Landing
Best Western Colonel Butler Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$166
Riverbend Inn and Vineyard(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$252
US$239
124 on Queen Hotel and Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
US$272
US$263
White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$188
Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$139
Prince of Wales(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
US$246
  • Pool
US$246
South Landing Inn(Queenston)(Great Value!)
US$138
Oban Inn, Spa and Restaurant(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
No availability for your dates from our partners
The Charles Hotel(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,648 results
All reviewstiara restaurantpeggy cernickbacchus loungegrand georgianvintage hotelsconference services managerbeautiful hotelsales managercorporate eventlast minute changesmy husband and iturn down servicewedding partyshuttle serviceprince of walessister hotelfort george
Reviewed 9 July 2014

From start to finish, this was a very nice experience. Joanne and Tiffany were great and very accommodating. The food was fabulous, the service impeccable - would definitely recommend for any business event.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Matt and I got married in Queen's Landing on July 5,14 and it was the perfect day due to the staff. The bride and groom were treated like the royalties, they took extra measures to make sure your day goes smoothly and perfectly. They listened to everyone's request and solved all the problems promptly and I don't mean just things that's related to the wedding everything and anything that not only the wedding party but the guests requested were done in less than 5 min. We have never seen such pleasant hard working staff until this day. I must say, Colleen, the wedding specialist is cute as a button and she's always around to help, know what to say and give great advises as Matt and I were both very nervous during the rehearsal and the wedding day. She is professional and pleasant to work with and she truly cares about your big day! When the wedding party got a bit out of control after the ceremony had ended, they allowed us to use a private room so that we can contine to party after midnight, and took us for Tim Horton ride to get some early breakfast at 6 in the morning - really, I don't know who else but Queen's Landing who would go out of their ways and bend every rules to make sure you and the guests to have THE BEST TIME OF THIER LIVES. I honestly received only positive feedback from my guests and I would recommend this place to every bride-to-be out there in a heartbeat. Excellent service, phenomenal staff, beautiful place, and delicious food. Truly it doesn't get better than this. If you are still looking for a venue for your wedding, please check this place out!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
GMQueenslanding, General Manager at Queen's Landing, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Hello Christina and Matt! I wanted to congratulate you both on your recent wedding here at Queen's Landing! It sounds like you received the exceptional service from our hospitality team that we are known for in the industry. Colleen takes extra special care of our brides and grooms and we are so pleased that you felt like you were in excellent hands throughout the planning process and on the big day.

Please remember to come and see us again - perhaps for an anniversary!

All our very best!

Reviewed 5 July 2014

The hotel is situated on a beautiful property walking distance from the main street Queens) in downtown Niagara-on-the Lake. Most staff (except for one front desk girl who must have lost the ability to smile) were amazing. I must point out Laura, Kelly, Athena, Sebastian, Frank and all the young bell hops (who went and get our bikes, helped us with luggage, opened doors, etc with smiles a friendly greeting all in 35 - 40 C heat). I must also point out that housekeepers were friendly, smiled and kept the rooms very clean, unfortunately I did not get their names. The manager on duty, Fernando, resolved a problem with a good compromise solution. He always remained professional.... kudos.

This is a Vintage hotel property. This allows you to use the facilities and shuttle service between 3 hotels located in the town. In our hotel there is a nice pool and hot tub. Careful, on one day with the high humidity and heat (and probably not enough air circulation) the chlorine level in the air did bother our eyes. However, that only happened once, the other times it was very pleasant using the facility. Their gym is "ok". If you enjoy spinning, they offer an organized class in the gym.

The rooms are large. It looks like they have been renovated in the last 3-5 years. Unfortunately the a/c units are built into the windows. In our room it was quite loud. However, after a day of activities, the "hum" put me to sleep. One negative, the mattresses; they really do need to be changed. My wife did not mind it much, but, I believe, I was sleeping on the side that sunk in most. The hotel has obviously tried to extend their lives by lining the mattress with foam. The room has a small refrigerator (brilliant!), Kuerig coffee machine (again brilliant!), a nice size plasma TV, a safe and plenty of storage space. The bathrooms have definitely been renovated (very clean!). Shower head water pressure is on the low side.

The hotel is located at the edge of a bike path that leads all the way to Niagara Falls (42 km round trip....excellent path!). There is a lot to do in the area. The wineries are excellent! The town center has many shops in which you can find local made goods. many excellent restaurants in the area. Unfortunately, our experience at the hotel's restaurant wasn't good (I'll post my review in the next couple of days).

What makes this hotel? In two words: their service and property. We would return, no doubt.

Room Tip: Rooms on water side have an obstructed view of the river.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Canadians_who_travel
Reviewed 4 July 2014

This past Spring I helped coordinate a four day conference at Queen's Landing along with a colleague. I will note that my contributions were on site during the days of conference so I can't speak to how my colleague found the pre-event organization details.

In my profession I regularly plan and coordinate events of a variety of complexity and size. Our 4 day event in Niagara on the Lake was expertly managed by Tiffany Sacco and the Conference Team at Queen's Landing. We had a number of last minute requests for details like additional break out space or AV needs such as Poly-com telephones to connect with colleagues which are met quickly and often done from my email within the conference room directly to the team. Tiffany and her team were always clear about which services and additions would involve added expenses and was super quick to respond to our needs.

The meals provided for our event were done buffet style for breakfast and lunch in the main dining room. Although our service for coffee and beverages was slow and occasionally confusing (one lunch time we missed coffee service all together) the meals and food were exceptional. Our group enjoyed the treats provided for our breaks (including M&Ms and jelly beans to sample along with healthier fruit options).

Outside of our conference specifics, my colleagues and I at the meeting all thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Queen's Landing. The rooms were clean and well suited for our needs. If we find ourselves looking to organize again in the Toronto/Niagara on the Lake area we will absolutely look to return to Queen's Landing.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
GMQueenslanding, General Manager at Queen's Landing, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Hello Meegan - I was so delighted to read your wonderful posting here on TripAdvisor. It was a pleasure hosting your conference and I must say, your compliments on our conference services team will be so appreciated. I will personally thank them all on your behalf for being a part of the success your company experienced. I was so happy to read that Tiffany, our conference services manager, was here to help with your last minute changes and additions. We often find that group's plans change and we need to react as quickly as possible to ensure the execution of the event is outstanding.

Please do remember us for future events!

All our best,

Reviewed 4 July 2014

A weekend getaway to Niagara on the Lake to celebrate Canada Day was highlighted by our stay at Queen's Landing. The rooms are clean, comfortable - choice of pillows. The staff are always pleasant, and helpful. The hotel was busy - they had a Canada Day special on, but you could not hear your neighbouring guests. Always a delight to stay at the Landing!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
GMQueenslanding, General Manager at Queen's Landing, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Hello Sara - thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience here at Queen's Landing. We were delighted to read that we were the highlight of your Canada Day weekend! It was a beautiful week here in Niagara-on-the-Lake and we truly enjoyed hosting our guests for the holiday!

We hope that you will come and stay with us again!

Yours truly,