My wife and I stayed at the Queen's Landing Hotel during the Canada Day long weekend. It was a nice hotel but nothing special. The lobby and hallways seemed a little out-dated. Our room was an average size but clean. The only part that I felt needed to be a little bigger was the washroom. We really didn't have a nice view which consisted of their back parking lot. Another thing I noticed was that the air conditioner made a lot of noise while it was on (temperatures were hot with high humidity when we went) throughout the entire night.
Overall, their was nothing memorable about the hotel. Just your average hotel. Just one of those places where you don't have anything bad to say but you don't really have anything good to say either. My advise is to try something else for the type of money being spent.
PS. What's with the $15 resort fee - tacky!! Things like parking and wifi, should already be included in the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town's main street and Shaw Festival. 140 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Hotel Queens Landing