We stayed in the dock-master suite, celebrating our 15th anniversary and had a fantastic time.
it started off perfectly - with both Ashley and Athena (her supervisor) handling our questions and comments with a ton of professionalism and care. Wonderful people. We used many of the facilities - the pool, hot-tub and sauna were fantastic. The food at the grill (had drinks, appetizers and 2 breakfasts there were fantastic as well.) Gerry, who was our waiter in the dining room was great! All so friendly and accommodating. We really enjoyed the dock master suite. Separated from the rest of the hotel (though not by too much), we were a little concerned at first, as it's quite an old building. Once inside the suite, you will be very happy - well furnished and very sizable - and incredibly quiet.!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town's main street and Shaw Festival. 140 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelbag, TravelUp, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Hotel Queens Landing