We have been to NOTL many times, but had never stayed or seen the Queens Landing. It is in a great location for browsing Queen St., but also to walk along the waterfront.
The rooms were fine, clean and serviceable. The staff were some of the nicest and most accommodating we have ever encountered.
The only issues were with noise. There were several weddings over the two nights and we could hear the music, etc. in our room. The air conditioner was also very noisy.
Breakfast in the dining room was a real disappointment, so skip the breakfast package and grab a coffee or bite to eat on the Main Street.
Also note there is free coffee in the basement near the pool/fitness area in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town's main street and Shaw Festival. 140 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Hotel Queens Landing