This is a beautiful hotel tucked off the main street. We stayed for two nights here and wish we could have stayed longer. The town itself is SO charming, not a Starbucks or McDonalds in sight...so refreshing. We had wonderful meals in the main dining room. Our only complaint was that the rooms were small....really small. There were two adults and two kids (12 & 14) and it was just too tiny for us. We should have booked two rooms. But we still enjoyed the hotel and would go back in a heartbeat. The indoor pool was great for the kids, especially since we hit a rainy spell.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town's main street and Shaw Festival. 140 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Hotel Queens Landing