I just had my wedding at Queen's Landing and I had all of my dreams come true! Jennifer my wedding co-odinator deserves a big raise for taking care of all of my needs (and My Mom's needs too!). The food was great, all of my guests were impressed they even did the pasta coarse just as good as Mom. Service was impecable from start to finish and the Niagara wines really worked. Rooms were a bit small but lovely, overlooking the river. I would highly recommend this venue to any bride looking for the Cinderalla wedding!! Thank-you Queen's Landing I will never forget you!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town's main street and Shaw Festival. 140 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelbag, Ebookers, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Hotel Queens Landing