There are a lot of B&Bs (aka- people's homes) for visitors to stay in at NOTL. From our past experience, my husband and I are not fans of staying at any of them. Queens Landing was a good option since it's a hotel. Yes, it's pricey, but it's in a great location (2 blocks away from the main street).
We took advantage of two of their promotional offered on the website (Culinary Package and Special Hot Rate). I called for reservations since booking online for the promotion did not seem to work. Total $920CAD (tax included) for 3 nights w/ check-in on Friday.
I don't believe that there are any great views from any of the hotel rooms since that's what the check-in person told me.
Free parking (unlike it's sister hotel Prince of Wales).
I thought that service could be a bit better (ex: no bell hop when we checked in to offer help with bags). Perhaps my expectations were too high since they do position themselves as a high-end hotel.
Good indoor pool w/ jacuzzi tub.
Nice outdoor patio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town's main street and Shaw Festival. 140 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Hotel Queens Landing