We decided to go away for some R&R with friends of ours, what a beautiful hotel!! The staff was really nice and impressed us more then just a few times over our stay. The highlight of our visit was our celebration dinner in the Tiara Restaurant, it was better then our favorite restaurant in TO! Before leaving we had the Sunday brunch and went on the trolley wine tour, we really couldn't imagine how it could have been any better!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town's main street and Shaw Festival. 140 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Hotel Queens Landing