I attended a wedding here and stayed for 3 days. The hotel is beautiful and in a great setting right on the lake. The rooms are spacious and the beds super comfy. The showers have this great mist setting! The entire hotel is spotlessly clean. The breakfast in the Tiara restaurant is delicious but the service is very slow. The food in the Bacchus Bar Lounge is also great and reasonably priced. They did a great job of the wedding and the food was superb. It is a luxury hotel which is represented in the rooms rates, not cheap by any means but worth it for a romantic break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town's main street and Shaw Festival. 140 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Hotel Queens Landing