Queen's Landing is an elegant, quiet place at the perfect corner of a quaint and quiet, charming artsy town. The hotel offered everything with grace, dignity, and unqualified skill.We were there for a college small group reunion.
A large wedding and significant business conferences took place during our leisure stay, but there was no interference or interruption to our planned gatherings or opportunities for casual get togethers on the patio facing the water or in the lounge.
Entire staff from bottom to top was cheery, professional, helpful and even remembered who you were. You felt valued, secure, cared for!
Though no view is bad--lots of green and flowers in September--the best would be a
river or marina view. Easy walking to Shaw plays, while an extra block or two off the main street activities. Good parking and valet service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stately Georgian-style mansion overlooking the scenic Niagara River and Lake Ontario. #1 hotel in Ontario on Conde Nast Gold List 2010 and CAA/AAA Four Diamond Award for dining and accommodations. Conveniently located just a short walk from the town's main street and Shaw Festival. 140 elegant guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Queen's Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen`s Landing Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- Queens Landing Niagara Lake
- Queens Landing Hotel
- Hotel Queens Landing