White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa
Best Western Colonel Butler Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$166
Riverbend Inn and Vineyard(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$252
US$240
124 on Queen Hotel and Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
US$361
US$263
South Landing Inn(Queenston)(Great Value!)
US$197
Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$140
Prince of Wales(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
US$247
  • Pool
US$247
Queen's Landing(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
US$227
Oban Inn, Spa and Restaurant(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
No availability for your dates from our partners
The Charles Hotel(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
No availability for your dates from our partners
5,420 results
All reviewsliv restaurantoutlet mallplay restauranttennis courtsgirls weekendwine tourniagara fallsget awaygreat weekendwedding anniversarywonderful experiencesquashandreconciergepackageqewserver
Reviewed 1 May 2014

The staff was friendly and helpful - just what I needed after a 7-hour drive to this hotel. The conference facilities were as expected, but I was pleasantly surprised that an event coordinator asked every exhibitor for a business card "in case you leave something behind."
F&B was ok. Nothing special but no problems either.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights (Friday and Saturday) mid April while visiting our son at Niagara College. We were expecting a typical Ontario hotel a like Holiday Inn or Hampton Inn but this place was much much more. It was a notch higher in all aspects yet the price was not significantly higher.
All areas of the hotel were well maintained. Bathrobes in the room and fine linens are just the start. Can't say enough good things about this place and we travel extensively for business and pleasure.
We didn't attend the spa but heard it was excellent.
Very close by is the winery and brewery for Niagara College that is a must see. The Niagara College restaurant named Benchmark has excellent food with the quality you would find in a high end restaurant but reasonable prices.
The new outlet mall was not open yet when we were there but it's very close as well and will be a big draw for this hotel. Hope the hotel continues to have reasonable once this area develops because you can't find a better hotel for the price in this area.
It's also a short 10-15 minute drive to Niagara on the Lake old town.
Easy access from the QEW coming from the USA or Toronto area.
Spoil yourself and visit White Oaks!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I decided to spend a weekend in Niagara on the Lake at White Oaks Resort & Spa due to the "Leave me alone" package. This package was ideal for me as I wanted to "get away from it all", for a night, but I was on a fixed budget. The package consisted of overnight accommodations for one night, $15 breakfast credit, $75 dinner credit, $100 spa credit, and in-room movie with snacks.

White Oaks is Canada's only 4 diamond, 5* conference resort & spa and it shows. The grounds were immaculate and there were beautiful, fresh cut flowers all around the resort. I was equally pleased and surprised to find both valet and e-vehicle parking provided.

Check-in was fast & efficient, and I found everyone I interacted with to be very friendly, from helpful and enthusiastic doormen to bellboys eager to help with my luggage.

Room - the spacious room consisted of a plush, king sized bed, Kuerig tea/coffee maker, and a large, flat-screen LCD HD TV. The bathroom had all the amenities you'd expect, but could use some modernising. My room overlooked a courtyard, however the glass sliding door did not open as there was no balcony. Installing a French balcony would've been nice. Also missing was a soaker tub in my room with bubble bath. The "Leave me alone" package allowed for dining either in the restaurant or privately in the comfort of your own room. I opted for the private dining. Dinner consisted of an appetiser, main course, dessert, and tea or coffee. The meal was incredible and very filling. The bus boy that brought my meal was very attentive and even called to check up on how I was enjoying my meal. My breakfast meal catered to my gluten free lifestyle and was also very satisfying.

Spa - I decided on a hot stone massage, which I found to be very relaxing. It would've been nice if Ashley knocked first before entering my room and washed her hands before touching me. She used A LOT of oil during my massage which I had to wash off afterwards. She should've asked if the stones were the right temperature for me as well. The luxurious robes and tea were all very much appreciated.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Ouida S
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We have stayed here several times when we want to go to Niagara with the kids.
It is off the strip so its quiet but close enough to Niagara to enjoy.
The hotel is VERY clean, which we love.
The staff are wonderful. The room service was great.
The pool is tiny but has a hot tub and the kids enjoy.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Stayed there a couple weeks ago on a Travelzoo deal. My friend and I did the spa for a massage and pedi and it was great. Had dinner and breakfast as well. The service in both restaurants was fantastic. The food was good but I was surprised that our breakfast was more than our dinner WITH wine!!! We did a couple wine tastings in the afternoon and that was fun. The room was spacious and well equipped with soft beds and nice pillows. The sheets were a bit too crisp for my liking. Hot water was plentiful. Too bad they don't use a curved shower curtain rod to give you more room in the tub/shower area. Would rather have that than a TV in the bathroom. Overall it was a good experience and would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends