“Fantastic NOTL B & B”
Review of Yolanta's B&B

Yolanta's B&B
Reviewed 6 October 2013

We have stayed with Yolanta for our annual Shaw Festival trip to NOTL for the last 5 years. Our friends have already provided an excellent review of Yolanta's exquisite culinary and hospitality skills. As wonderful as the Shaw Festival experience is, the Yolanta experience tops it! Please don't reserve too much time there - we want our turn too! Yolanta has elevated the B&B experience to an art form!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Just returned from NOTL & my third stay at Yolanta's after a two year hiatus. Throughout the years, my husband and I have stayed at B&B's around the world, but none can compare to this gem. Firstly she only has two rooms, both king sized with private baths. Additionally her guests have a living room, dining room and a beautiful deck overlooking her gardens to enjoy. We went with another couple & just love all the space. The weather was so wonderful that we spent many hours on the deck drinking wines & eating cheeses. All of this would be enough to make a stay here perfect, but the they are nothing compared to Yolanta's breakfasts. Her food easily tops some of finest restaurants. Most days she has 7 or 8 different entrees. Seriously, an each one is more incredible than the next. Some examples: crepes, pirogis, potato pancakes, banana pancakes, pickled beets, scrambled eggs, cheeses, ham, bacon; I could go on and on. No matter what Yolanta cooks the taste is beyond delicious.
Plus, Yolanta, herself, is just delightful. It is obvious she loves what she is doing. By the end of a stay, you know you will be back & you know Yolanta will welcome you as a long lost friend.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Yolanta made me and my girlfriends feel very welcome and special. She serves a fabulous array of interesting foods for breakfast... all homemade and yummy ranging from potato pancakes and peirogis to croissants and other delights. Plenty of fruits and vegetables too. We loved having a comfortable sitting room and deck to ourselves, as we were occupying both of her bedrooms. Loved our visit to Niagara on the Lake!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2013

My wife and I recently stayed here, and had a wonderful time. Yolanta is a very friendly and warm host. The B&B is located on a quiet street, and is a short walk from the main Queen St area. Room was clean and very comfy, with a nice sitting room area for guests. One great feature we enjoyed was the complimentary bicycles Yolanta let's her guests use, as the bike trails around the area are beautiful.

But by far the best feature of the whole stay was the breakfast. It was simply delicious with great varieties. By far exceeded out expectations. We would return just for this!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2013

We've stayed at Ypolanta's many times. She is a gracious host. The accommodations are clean, with a continental atmosphere. The living room has enjoyable ,soft music .A coded entrance gives a sense of security. The street is very quiet and residential. The two bedrooms are spacious.She has a guest fridge with soft drinks and yogurt available. The outstanding feature is Yolanta's very special breakfast. She prepares homemade dishes of great variety, many of which are different from the usual American fare. There may be up to 15 different items to select from . I would give her B&B my highest recommendation.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We stayed at Yolanta's at a friend's recommendation. It was more than we expected. The place is immaculate, the breakfasts outstanding and Yolanta made our stay very enjoyable. This is a place to go not only if you are taking in a winery or play but to totally relax and revitalize. We will be back again. Kathy and Phil

Room Tip: There are two rooms and each is perfect for a couple. One room sleeps three. Both quiet and very c...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2013

This was my sixth stay at Yolanta's B&B. I feel like I'm going home each time I visit. Yolanta's hospitality if amazing. She is a delightful person and what a cook!! The breakfast never ceases to amaze me. I usually stay for 5 days and there is never a repeat. Each breakfast is made up of at least seven dishes, home cooked, and beautifully presented. The B&B is so clean and homey. The rooms are lovely and the other common areas are so comfortable. There is a lovely yard and a deck where my friend and I have had many cribbage matches. There is also a common sitting room which is very large and comfortable. Since the B&B only contains two rooms, the sitting room is never crowded and I often curl up with a book on the comfortable sofa. What a wonderful vacation.

Room Tip: There are only two rooms and I have stayed in each. They are both lovely. I do like the bathroom i...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple