From the moment my wife Andrea and I stepped through the entrance of the Pillar and Post the stress and pressure of the world outside simply washed away. The first few moments of being greeted at any hotel is the interaction that can set the stage for the entire visit. Not only were we greeted, by no less than three professional people, but we could tell instinctively that they truly cared about us and our needs. We were greeted with sincerity and warmth. It is this human element that separates Vintage Hotels from the rest. We have stayed at many fine properties and can distinguish quickly, people who are mindlessly following generic service training modules from those that go beyond policies into the unique world of genuineness and true sincerity. The team at Pillar and Post truly live service excellence. All staff throughout our entire visit took the time to stop, look us directly in the eyes and say either ‘good morning, or ‘can we help you in any way’.
Our room was the true definition of comfort. Great care has obviously been taken to accommodate a wide variety of guests from the comfort of the business desk and chair to the warmth of the fireplace. The cleanliness and comfort of the bedding and room as a whole is well above our expectations.
One visit to the spa and salt water pool will quickly convince you to why it is one of the most sought after retreats in Canada. You never feel rushed, or part of a crowd at Pillar and Post. Andrea and I both felt throughout or visit that we were the only ones in the hotel.
The entire staff at the dining area treated us with wonderful service excellence. Heather and Larry both went out of their way to great us and ask us how our stay was. This is going above and beyond the call of duty. This is what makes Pillar and Post different and unique. A visit to Niagara-On-The-Lake is not complete without visiting Paul MacIntyre and his dedicated team at Pillar and Post. Well done Paul!
Neil and Andrea Thornton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pillar and Post Inn, Spa and Conference Centre's original structure was built in the late 1890's as a canning factory, and since has been lovingly transformed into a charming country inn. With its relaxed elegance, modern amenities, indoor and outdoor pools, and exotic hot springs pool at 100 Fountain Spa, ranked one of the top 25 spas in Canada by the Spa Association of Canada 2016. The Pillar and Post is an ideal setting for a spa getaway, wedding, conference, or family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Pillar and Post Inn, Spa and Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pillar And Post Niagara
- Pillar And Post Hotel
- The Pillar And Post Hotel
- Inn Pillar Post
- Pillar Post Inn
- Pillar & Post Hotel
- Pillar & Post Niagara Lake