We stayed five nights at the Pillar and Post and I can reccomend it as a good place to stay. There were a number of conferneces, weddings and parties so it is not the best spot for seclusion and relaxation. The Hotel is 10 mins walk from the small town centre of Niagara on The Lake. The whole experience was very good with nice, clean rooms, plenty of parking, indoor and outdoor pools and a good gym.
Our room had recently been moderised and was a mix of minimalist and heavy dark wood furniture. If only the safe had been fixed to something.
The restaurant was fine for breakfast and the bar meals were good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pillar and Post Inn, Spa and Conference Centre's original structure was built in the late 1890's as a canning factory, and since has been lovingly transformed into a charming country inn. With its relaxed elegance, modern amenities, indoor and outdoor pools, and exotic hot springs pool at 100 Fountain Spa, ranked one of the top 25 spas in Canada by the Spa Association of Canada 2016. The Pillar and Post is an ideal setting for a spa getaway, wedding, conference, or family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and getaroom.com so you can book your The Pillar and Post Inn, Spa and Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pillar And Post Niagara
- Pillar And Post Hotel
- The Pillar And Post Hotel
- Inn Pillar Post
- Pillar Post Inn
- Pillar & Post Hotel
- Pillar & Post Niagara Lake