The Vintage Hotels group includes a six other locations, with the Prince of Wales Hotel as our family favorite. However, my Rotary E-Club (an online Rotary club) recently held our holiday dinner at the Pillar & Post's Cannery Restaurant. Every meal was excellent. Service was excellent. So the restaurant was a good choice for our group dinner.
The hotel itself is looking a little worn. My impression is that it might host lots of conferences and take a beating from the volume. Despite the appearance of wear, everything was clean and neat.
Our room was spacious. The bed was comfortable. And being outside of the center of Niagara-on-the-Lake, it was really quiet.
Laurie hasn't used the spa, but some of our club members have and they rave about it. So if you are interested in a good spa experience, this might be a good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pillar and Post Inn, Spa and Conference Centre's original structure was built in the late 1890's as a canning factory, and since has been lovingly transformed into a charming country inn. With its relaxed elegance, modern amenities, indoor and outdoor pools, and exotic hot springs pool at 100 Fountain Spa, #1 spa in North America (Spas of America 2007-8), Pillar and Post is an ideal setting for a spa getaway, wedding, conference, or family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your The Pillar and Post Inn, Spa and Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pillar And Post Niagara
- Pillar And Post Hotel
- The Pillar And Post Hotel
- Inn Pillar Post
- Pillar Post Inn
- Pillar & Post Hotel
- Pillar & Post Niagara Lake