“Charming large home on Niagara on the Lake.”

Review of Abigail House

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 16 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Teddybear...
“Charming large home on Niagara on the Lake.”
Reviewed 22 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

We travelled from BC to visit family in Ontario and visited Niagara on the Lake for a weekend together.
Abigail House was perfect for what we needed. The house was extremely comfortable and well equipped with all the essentials. The location was excellent and was within walking distance to shopping and the lake.
Our family thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this beautiful setting!

Management Response
10 Dec 2016
Thanks for letting us know you enjoyed your stay with us. Niagara on the Lake is perfect for family reunions, especially when you are so close to all the shops and restaurants. there is lots of room at Abigail House to hang out together! And if you need a little quiet time the front porch is so nice to people watch and get caught up on your emails or facebook!

We hope you come back and see us again soon! We'd love to welcome you again

Janet and Eric and the crew of Niagara Holiday Rentals!
Wanderlus...
Orlando, Florida
“Lovely Home in Perfect Location”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

I stayed four nights with my three "girlfriends" at this excellent home. I had done a lot of research before choosing Abigail House and found that it was even better than expected upon arrival. Janet, the rental agent, promptly replied to all my inquiries. The rental process was easy and efficient.
Entrance to the house was simple but secure, the rooms were immaculately clean, the furnishings were charming, the mattresses and bed linens were pristine. Both full baths had several fluffy towels, hand soap, shampoo and hair driers. The kitchen had a microwave oven, tea kettle, coffee maker and quite sufficient dishes and cooking utensils.
There is a large well-landscaped yard with a private patio and chairs. We relaxed out there one lovely afternoon enjoying our Canadian wine, fruit and cheese.
The neighborhood is quiet and you are in the perfect location - only one or two blocks to the Prince of Wales Hotel and Queen Street. We walked everywhere. The Shaw Theater is two blocks away and Lake Ontario is a delightful 15 minute walk.
I would highly recommend this property and Niagara Holiday Rentals.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Pittsburgh

Older travelers
ON
Reviewed 27 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing