“Another purchase from this unique artist”

Edward Spera Art Gallery
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We have been "collecting" Edward Spera's work for many years as we love the realism of his animal paintings rendered from the extensive array of pictures he takes on his worldwide travels to capture nature at its best. Do not visit NOTL without taking in his Gallery - upstairs right next the Royal George Theater. You will be enchanted!

All reviews
"wild"
in 4 reviews
"commissioned"

Reviewed 17 May 2018

I had never seen such beautiful wild life paintings. Wow! he had closeup paintings, as well as how certain animals lived.

I didn't know that he had traveled extensively, in almost all the parts of the world. He self-taught painting. I wish I could do that!

His paintings are amazing!

Worthwhile to see them!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

The painting are so perfect and capture the true life and essences of each animal

I have now purchased several painting and had them shipped home

Thank beverley Stone-... s
Reviewed 30 November 2017

The attention to detail in Mr. Spera's work is amazing. Look closely at the pebbles, the bark of trees and the eyes of the subjects and you cannot help but be captivated. I was at this gallery last weekend and I have already started saving so I can put one of my favorites on display in my home. The hardest part will be choosing just one piece!