Shaw Club Hotel
Riverbend Inn and Vineyard(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$158
Harbour House Hotel(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
US$178
Prince of Wales(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
US$243
US$230
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$122
White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$143
Queen's Landing(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$211
124 on Queen Hotel and Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$361
US$317
Travelocity
South Landing Inn(Queenston)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$123
Travelocity
The Charles Hotel(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
Agoda.com
Moffat Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbrowniezee's grillbathroom mirrorpet fishrain showerrain headrooms are smallmy husband and ipersonalized stationarymain buildingfestival theatredvd playerhotel restaurantattached restaurantguest loungegift cardking bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 November 2013

My Niece Amanda co-ordinated everything with Cooper Smith- The rooms, meals,winery, spa etc everything was great! We where treated wonderfully from the time we arrived - a little bubbly- to leaving- making sure we had everything we came with. I highly recommend The Shaw Club.Thanks again I will be back!

Room Tip: No pool but a small exercise room if you need it Not for children , nice for adults wanting a night/weekend away 2nd floor was nice and quiet .On site restaurant was handy for a quick bite~
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2013

We had a great experience at the shaw club and spa. One night with a fantastic 3 course meal at Zee's with vegan options!!! and a great massage followed by a day on the town. So many little extras from items we had forgotten to bottles of water and two extra $25 spa vouchers. Non stop polite service from all staff. I can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Lisa M, Guest Relations Manager at Shaw Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review, we love to hear how our guest’s experiences were during your stay with us. Zee’s is always a must when visiting beautiful Niagara-on-the-Lake! Our staff are always eager to please in any way they can. I look forward to welcoming you back to Shaw Club Hotel & Spa soon!

Yours in Hospitaltiy,

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Just got back from a mini vacation to NOTL as I have never been. At the recommendation of a friend I stayed at the Shaw Club. I have to say, I have stayed in a lot of hotels and this is one of the best. It was clean and my room was beautiful. From the moment I made my reservation to the time I checked out, the staff couldn't have been more helpful.

My first night I ate as Zee's (which I have done a review for) and its not just a hotel restaurant. Its a destination on it's own. Ask for Kim, great server.

As mentioned it was my first trip down to take in the area and the wineries and the hotel made it a great memory for me. will definitely be back.

as for the negative reviews I can only guess there are people out there you just can't please.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank cathy191

Thank you for choosing Shaw Club Hotel & Spa for your first visit to beautiful Niagara-on-the-Lake! I’m thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us and I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Kim, she is truly a shining star at Zee’s Grill.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

I've never traveled to a hotel with my dog before. They have a couple dog friendly rooms that not only have dog beds and bowls but they even helped take my dog for a walk during my conference at the hotel and even moved my dog into another room after checkout so I could still attend my afternoon meetings. Took all the stress away.

• Stayed: November 2013

We are always happy to see our guests bring their dogs stay with us in one of our pet friendly rooms! Many of us are dog lovers and are thrilled when we get to interact with our furry guests. Thank you for taking the time to reflect on your stay, we hope you and Fred will be able to visit us again in the near future!

Reviewed 6 November 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Shaw Club last summer -- our first visit to the Shaw Festival. You could not ask for a better location, combining easy access to all venues and the quiet of being a block or two from the center of town. The small rooms are well appointed and comfortable. Cooper Smith is a great source of information and service. Breakfast (ours was included) was excellent. We were disappointed in Zees for lunch and for dinner; pretentious and and prices were not justified. But NOTL and vicinity provide many food choices, ranging from simple to haute.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for choosing Shaw Club Hotel & Spa for your first visit to beautiful Niagara-on-the-Lake. Cooper has been a wonderful addition to our team this year, I’m happy to hear that he was able to share his knowledge with you. I look forward to saying hello during your next visit!