“Great course and decent price!”

Royal Niagara Golf Club
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Really great course and well priced. U can get approx $55 with cart. Sweet deal
The restaurant is well priced. $8 for breakfast with is awesome.

1  Thank travelcato

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Played in The Gideons Inaugural Niagara golf tourney.
Great day sunny 24c
Great golf course.
Staff excellent.
Greens are challenging.
Lots of rough off fairways.

Glad we played

Reviewed 9 June 2017

***EXTREMELY RUDE STAFF***. I visited there only once, but one of their staff members actually rolled his eyes at me. Why? Because I was foolish enough to ask about pricing. I'm new to the area; moving there at the end of June 2017, so I thought I'd visit them & check it out as I can literally WALK there from my new home. I was shocked at the treatment I received. I asked the punk I was talking to (unfortunately I didn't catch his name) about their pricing, and the jerk just rolls his eyes and snickers. Wow! This golf club is nothing like what I'm accustomed to in the GTA. My **OPINION** is if you're looking for an old school golf club for certain groups of people (hint hint : lighter skinned people) than you'll blend in here. If you're like me (and have some color on your skin), I'd suggest you look elsewhere.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

I booked ahead and started first in the morning only to find they had got the days wrong,then the direction to the three courses were poorly displayed,I took a gamble ,all was fine but when I stopped at the Cafe the course suggested had to rectified and upon arrival I was redirected to the false one I had initially chosen,whilst these red shirted men stood around busy in discussion....then I went to shower ,but you have to ask the Pro shop for these,and there is no soap or hairdryer either...despite Paying full rate for what could have cost me much lesser if I had booked for two!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 May 2017

We had a very nice day on the course. From what we saw, its very well layed out, and challenging. This spring has been very wet and the course can be soggy.
The starters were very nice, and the staff in the club house very professional.
FYI, this is a cashless club. Credit or debit only.
Just a tip, but if your ball gets into the woods or tall grass, maybe leave it. I went in after a ball and had a tick on me after. My brother in law had the same thing happen.