“Poor everything!”

Royal Niagara Golf Club
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Even with a deal online I feel so disappointed with Royal Niagara.

The tee blocks were shredded, the greens were in horrific condition, the signage on the course was so worn out that you could not make out the yardage as the writing has disappeared....how embarrassing!

The course drainage was so bad that many traps were full of water and some of the fairway was soaked like a sponge.

The speed of play has so horrific that after 40 minutes to play the first hole on our back nine we gave up and wanted a refund....which we couldn't get. I brought over a guest from out of country and feel bad for making him spend his money on such a poor course.

I would never recommend this course.

All the potential in the World but lack of maintenance and caring has made this course a joke.

Date of experience: July 2017
2  Thank David A

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Played 9 holes on the iron bridge course. The course was well maintained and the staff was very friendly. Definitely will come back

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Really great course and well priced. U can get approx $55 with cart. Sweet deal
The restaurant is well priced. $8 for breakfast with is awesome.

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank travelcato
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Played in The Gideons Inaugural Niagara golf tourney.
Great day sunny 24c
Great golf course.
Staff excellent.
Greens are challenging.
Lots of rough off fairways.

Glad we played

Date of experience: June 2017
See more reviews
Reviewed 9 June 2017

***EXTREMELY RUDE STAFF***. I visited there only once, but one of their staff members actually rolled his eyes at me. Why? Because I was foolish enough to ask about pricing. I'm new to the area; moving there at the end of June 2017, so I thought I'd visit them & check it out as I can literally WALK there from my new home. I was shocked at the treatment I received. I asked the punk I was talking to (unfortunately I didn't catch his name) about their pricing, and the jerk just rolls his eyes and snickers. Wow! This golf club is nothing like what I'm accustomed to in the GTA. My **OPINION** is if you're looking for an old school golf club for certain groups of people (hint hint : lighter skinned people) than you'll blend in here. If you're like me (and have some color on your skin), I'd suggest you look elsewhere.

Date of experience: July 2016