“Can't go wrong”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Annandale, New Jersey
“Can't go wrong”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Read reviews from this web-site and sought out this diner for breakfast while visiting NOTL. You will not be disappointed if you stop here for breakfast (order the Hungryman if you are a big eater like me). Taste of food and portion size are very good. Excellent Service. A great value. Just a short hop down York Rd from the Queenston Heights scenic turnoff. Turn left when you get to Glendale Ave, and proceed down Glendale to the GM plant. Good Eats is on the right.

• Visited October 2013
Paolo Miele M, Owner at Good Eats Diner, responded to this review, 24 October 2013
Thank you for your business and for going out of your way to write your review
Thank you for your honest review and feel free to like us on facebook and follow us on TwiTter

Cheers! Paolo Miele Ceo

Montreal, Canada
“very good huge breakfast, for minimal price”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

very big portion that keeps you full for a good part of the day. friendly staff and good choice menu.

Visited August 2013
Paolo Miele M, Owner at Good Eats Diner, responded to this review, 12 August 2013
Thank you for your business and your review!
We always appreciate when customers like yourself take the time and write an honest review
Thank you!

Paolo Miele
CEO
Toronto, Canada
“a great find close to Niagara on the Lake”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

although not IN Niagara On The Lake , it is just west of the QEW on Glenlake Road, . Ideal spot for breakfast on the way to NOTL.. just a short drivefrom here, . the place is diner style with lots of old memorabilia on the walls...Coke, the Stooges, and the staff is very efficient and attentive, prices are reasonable, but take only Cash or Debit ( no credit cards) The breakfast I had pea meal/eggs with home fires, good coffee, it was cooked to my asking, and my friend had the Mexican omelette and enjoyed it. would certainly return if out that way. and I highly recommend you give it a try..stop if going to NOTL.

This is what a diner should be quick, good food, inexpensive, lots of parking, clean, and ready to serve you . don't understand the one negative posting?

• Visited July 2013
Paolo Miele M, Owner at Good Eats Diner, responded to this review, 15 July 2013
Thank you for your business and your positive review. We are in Niagara on the lake, we are out the outside edge of town. Thank you again for your business and happy you enjoyed your Meal

Paolo Miele the Owner
St. Catharines, Canada
“Buy better ketchup and change the oil”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

The french fries are terrible. They taste like 2 week old grease. They were burnt and hard as heck. I tried to wash them down with ketchup, but the ketchup was terrible. The waitress claimed they use cheap no name ketchup. The server was nice, but she was too busy cleaning rather than ask us if we wanted a drink refill. We will not be back.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank lindzngreg
Paolo Miele M, Owner at Good Eats Diner, responded to this review, 23 June 2013
Hello I am the Owner of Good Eats Diner, Thank you for your business and your comments.
We cut our own fries fresh daily and our oil is changed twice a week. we go through a ton of fries.
Server should have offered you coffee refills but she was distracted cause we are clean freaks at the Good Eats Diner. I hope we can serve you again in the Future.

Cheers Paolo Miele Owner
“Good eats? The jury is out!”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

Mediocore at best...the waitress was nice enough our meals were staggered so some were finished eating before some had even received their dish. Decor was horrid, plants were attacking my hair the entire time! I'd recommend this if this was your last option!

• Visited May 2013
Paolo Miele M, Owner at Good Eats Diner, responded to this review, 18 May 2013
Thank you for your review :) As the owner of Good Eats Diner
My staff say thank you for the generous tip your table left for them.
I am sorry you don't like the Coke decor :( and I am sorry that my fern plant was attacking you
I also would like you to know that as soon as I een your review I had a coaching session with my cook so the timing of plates to customers all get served at the same time!
I hope that you would give us another chance and again we thank you and your friends for the business.

Paolo Miele Ceo and Founder Good Eats Diner