“A gem in Niagara on the Lake”
Review of WeatherPine Inn

WeatherPine Inn
Reviewed 9 August 2014

From check in to check out, this was the best hotel/inn experience we have ever had. Doug and Phyllis go out of their way to make you feel at home. Our room on the second floor was furnished with a 4 poster bed and all the decor made us feel so much at home. Breakfast with the other guests in the morning was great as well. We can't get back soon enough.

Room Tip: Go with a second floor room and enjoy your coffee and paper on the porch in the morning.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for WeatherPine Inn

Reviewed 28 July 2014

An experience and destination! I have travelled quite a lot in my life - staying and B&B's everywhere from Mexico to Switzerland! I recently had the pleasure of staying at the Weather Pine with my mom, 84; my niece, 26 (from Quebec City); and my sis (from Trois Rivieres) and I both in our 50's. WE were all made to feel completely at home! My mom is a seasoned European traveller and comes from a family of "Guest House" operators in Austria. We were all so impressed (I, yet again) with Phyllis and Doug's B&B. The rooms - so perfectly comfy and immaculate; but the best part is the breakfast conversation and provisions - both scintillating and memorable! We all loved it - and want to thank-you both for making this once-in-lifetime little trip a pleasure!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank PegsHouse
Reviewed 26 July 2014

This is a wonderful B&B. It is not just a place to spend the night! The rooms are decorated beautifully and the host and hostess are friendly and helpful. Phyllis makes a delicious breakfast. Overall it is truly a wonderful "experience"

We will go back whenever we are in Niagara on the Lake

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2014

WOW--what a great stay we had. Doug and Phyllis met us as we drove in, and we felt at home immediately. My husband and I brought my 91 year old mom to Niagara on the Lake for our 30th year trip to the Shaw Festival, and Doug and Phyllis made sure everything was perfect for her. When I called to make the reservation, Doug was understanding and made sure we had the rooms we needed. My mom's room was cozy and charming on the first floor and our spacious and gorgeous room was right above hers on the second. The private bath had everything we needed, and the fridge was stocked with drinks that were welcomed after our day in town. The inn is in a quiet section of town and the flowers on the verandas were stunningly beautiful. Thank you Doug and Phyllis for making our stay so wonderful.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2014

in one word: 'home'. Doug and Phyllis are on of the most sincere and warmhearted people i've met in my Canada trip. traveling by myself is a joy when meeting these wonderful persons that hosted me, and gave me a comforting and warm feeling during my days of exploring Niagara on the lake. its a joy having breakfast at their table, listening to their live stories and sharing my own experiences. just wonderful and when i'm ever coming in that direction again i'll definately stop by to stay a couple more nights.

Room Tip: each room has its own decor, what makes it that everyone has his /her own experience. I had the gard...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2014

My husband and I had a splendid two-night stay at the Garden Room at the WeatherPine Inn, Bed and Breakfast. The room was large and comfortable, and we had a private patio and our own bathroom, but the fresh and tasty breakfast served at nine a.m. was enjoyed with the other guests. Our hosts, Phyllis and Doug, were attentive and relaxed, helping to make us feel right at home. So, our plan to get away from the city and do some cycling in the Niagara area was made worry free by their good efforts. Thanks for the great time, and the complementary chocolates and juice were a nice touch!

Room Tip: The Garden Room really affords some good privacy with respect to the usual B & B rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2014

The Weatherpine Inn was the first stop for our honeymoon! It was everything we dreamed and more. Each room has a separate entrance and it is very homey and comfortable. Doug and Phyllis were great hosts who couldn't do enough for us. The homemade breakfasts were delicious. We will definitely be back!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple