“Nice place”
Review of Marynissen Winery

Marynissen Winery
More attraction details
Owner description: Marynissen Estates has its roots deeply embedded in the soil of Niagara on the Lake. Located at the base of the Niagara escarpment, the vineyard is home to the oldest commercial planting of Cabernet Sauvignon in Canada.
Reviewed 14 October 2012

Nice small winery. Limited selection of wines available for tasting. Servers were helpful, knowledgable and patient with our group.

Reviewed 8 May 2012

Stopped in here during a wine country tour. I enjoyed this place. The lady who served us was very informed, and laid back. The pours were generous, I think I tried 8 wines or so from what I remember .. they just kept coming! Nice little out of the way place, we ended up with a few bottles including: Solstice and the Cab Franc. Cant go wrong over there, very reasonable priced to boot! We all had fun Ii would definely go back.

1  Thank GettinErDun