“David and Richard run an outstanding establishment”
Review of Bogarts B&B

and 1 more site!
Bogarts B&B
Toronto, Canada
“David and Richard run an outstanding establishment”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

The rooms are spotless, the beds comfy, the bathroom excellent.
Staying at Bogarts was a treat. The breakfast was tasty. David
and Richard are outstanding hosts.

We will definitely stay at Bogarts the next time we visit Shaw.

Room Tip: choose the main floor room,if possible, although all are good.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Toronto
Reviewed 16 May 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I are professional photographers who were in niagara on the lake to shoot a wedding! Richard greeted is and gave us a quick run down on the area! Room was clean comfortable and best of all had a separate entrance ! So when we arrived late nobody was disturbed! Breakfast was great and David and Richard are lovely hospitable hosts! We are dog lovers so Bogart added to the experience!

• Stayed May 2013
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Reviewed 12 October 2012

Staying at Bogarts was like visiting family. David and Richard have a wonderful home and a wonderful B&B! Having a separate entrance was really great, we didn't worry about intruding on the family, but having breakfast with David, Richard and Bogart every morning was so relaxing and fun! The accommodations were great, ample space in both the bedroom and en suite bathroom, the beds very comfy and very well maintained and clean. I would absolutely return to Bogarts again!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Gail K
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 13 August 2012

My husband and I decided to visit NOTL for the first time and were quite overwhelmed with the number of B&B's to choose from. We stumbled on Bogart's by accident and I can say it's the best stumble we've ever done!

From the minute we drove in, David and Richard (the owners) were completely warm and friendly. They were full of information about the area, and having not planned anything to do for the weekend we very much appreciated it. They recommended wonderful restaurants, bike/walking paths as well as informed us of the events going on that weekend. Our stay was wonderful. Not only are the hosts charming, but they have a dog as well. This just made our trip even better :). Don't like dogs? Don't worry, they check with you first and will keep Bogart in a separate area. He's completely quiet and you wouldn't even know he was there.

The room was fantastic. Absolutely spotless room and ensuite. The king bed was the most comfortable I have ever stayed in away from home. We slept in total comfort and the quiet of the countryside. It's a peaceful neighbourhood, totally safe, and beautiful to look at.

The B&B is situated right on the heritage walk so it's a beautiful walk into town - about 20 minutes, though it really doesn't seem that way. Don't want to walk? It's less than a 5 minute drive to town.

I still can't get over the quality of the food we enjoyed. Breakfasts were just delicious. I wish I had thought to ask for the recipe of those muffins David made! Hot breakfast both mornings, with fresh fruit and baked goods. So filling, you never leave hungry.

I'm sure I could rave about this location for hours, so I will stop here, but if you are looking for a wonderful place to stay, this is it. We will definitely stop here again on our next visit.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Amalie D
Londonderry, New Hampshire
Reviewed 10 August 2012

My husband and I stayed at Bogart's August 6th-8th and had a wonderful time. David and Richard (the owners and our hosts) were warm, hospitable, and full of information about the area. Our room was spotless! The bed was comfortable - closets more than adequate - bathroom also spotless with a large vanity and wonderful shower - and complete with a small refrig and a Keurig coffee maker. It was nice to have our own entrance as well. Breakfasts were delicious - fresh local fruit each morning, delicious muffins, and a hot entree. We never needed lunch! The location is also perfect. Easy to walk or bike to town (just a few blocks really) but away from the crowds. We would absolutely return to this B&B!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Carol M
toronto
Reviewed 20 July 2012

I stayed at Bogarts B&B to attend a concern in Niagara-on-the-Lake. This is definitely a five star. I particular chose this B&B because it is a modern bungalow. I liked that it is in a quiet and convenient location and backs onto a heritage trail. It was a pleasant stay with friendly and helpful hosts. Dave provided us with a map of Niagara on the Lake and gave useful suggestions. very very clean and spacious bathroom with a filtered water tap. The hot breakfast was superb along with the fresh fruit plate and freshly baked muffins and coffee in a delightful dining room with fine art and a lovely view of the garden and the trail.
I liked having my own entrance and there was ample parking. The bed was arranged into a king size as requested with good quality sheets.
I recommend Bogarts B&B and will definitely stay there again as I plan to make this a yearly trip.
Ann

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank ann b
Burlington, Canada
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Private entrance, delicious breakfast (loved the fresh fruit plate), spacious bathroom. Outdoor patio, mini fridge and Keurig were nice extras. Great quiet location close to trails. Wonderful hosts! We will be back.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple