“An Amazing Place to Visit”

Van de Laar Orchards
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Van de Laar Orchards! Come visit our Fruit Market located on the Niagara Parkway in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario.Enjoy a variety of fresh, locally grown fruit, which is individually sorted to ensure that it is of the highest quality and optimal flavour."Sweet cherries, peaches, plums, apricots, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, corn, apples, pears and grapes are just some of the succulent treats available in season."
London, Canada
“An Amazing Place to Visit”
Reviewed 4 August 2012

I came here with my family for the fruit because it was recommended to us by some freinds. We bought corn, tomatoes and blueberry and buckwheat honey. The honey was very unique, I never would have thought to buy this but I noticed some other people buying it so I thought that I'd try. The honey had a very nice flavour and I have been enjoying it every morning.

Visited July 2012

Toronto
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“YOU MUST STOP HERE”
Reviewed 4 August 2012

Stopped here by accident while biking the trail. Our eyes caught the beautiful, colourful display and we decided to check it out. What we found was paradise! The highest quality, most amazing fruit we've ever tasted. We loved it so much we came back with our car later and loaded up. The prices were very reasonable. The sign said the family was celebrating 60 years and we can certainly see why. The fruit was all tree ripened so every bite we took was juicy and super sweet (our favourites were the golden plums and apricots). There was an area to wash your fruit which we thought was great and the staff was amazing. The owner was so friendly answering all of our questions and then she ran over to help an elderly couple carry their fruit to their car! Where else do you see that kind of service these days! The place was really busy and we were amazed how many people were "regulars" and joking around with the staff. We loved it so much we will definitely be back!

Milton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place to Go!”
Reviewed 3 August 2012

My family and I visited Niagara-on-the-Lake this past week and decided to stop by at Van de Laar Orchards because we heard nothing but good things about them. We purchased corn, grapes and tomatoes which were all very delicious. It was definately worth the stop!

Windsor, Ontario, Canada
“Great Fruit”
Reviewed 3 August 2012

If you are ever passing through Niagra don't forget to stop By Vand de Laar Orchards and buy some of the finest fruit in Ontario, you will not be disappointed, when i say their fruit is the best.

Tampa, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“So glad we stopped here!”
Reviewed 28 July 2012

At first we passed this orchard but I made my husband circle back to it, and I'm so glad we did! We bought some delicious fresh fruit here, especially the golden plums. I wish we had bought more! The lady selling the fruit was really nice, and even let us wash our fruit at her pipe so we could eat on the go. Don't miss it!

Visited July 2012