“impressed by first visit”
Review of Sanctuary International Day Spa - CLOSED

Sanctuary International Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you’re touring the vineyards of Niagara-on-the-Lake or enjoying a glass of wine at a street-side bistros, a visit to Sanctuary’s newest day spa is the perfect complement to the tranquil surroundings of wine country. The Queen Street Spa also features an eclectic retail boutique where spa-goers and passers-by can shop for unique gifts and self-indulgences. Enjoy artisan spa home décor, lifestyle clothing and skin and body care products.
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I have recently moved to Niagara on the Lake and have tried a few spas for various treatments. I needed a last minute eyebrow wax and was very pleased when they were more than happy to fit me in. The ambiance of the space is serene and it appears to be very clean. The staff was cheerful and friendly. The eyebrow wax itself was well done. I look forward to trying other treatments in the near future!

Reviewed 26 October 2013

I visited Sanctuary Spa in Niagara-on-the-Lake today (my first visit) and had the best experience I've ever had! I had a facial with Erin and cannot say enough good things about the treatment and about Erin specifically! She is very skilled at what she does and she is also very personable, making me feel immediately relaxed and at ease. Erin spent some time massaging my neck, shoulders, arms and hands and I was very impressed with her massage abilities. I really liked the products that are used at this spa (Eminence) and the spa itself is comfortable and very welcoming. I would like to thank Erin for making this a fantastic experience for me. I had not had a facial in over 15 years based on a bad experience I had at a very high-end Toronto spa. I will definitely go back to Sanctuary Spa at NOTL and specifically request Erin for future treatments. I am very pleased with my visit and with the results of my facial.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

My wife recently visited the spa and was beyond impressed with the whole establishment. Her therapist Christianne was exceptional in skill and care, my wife felt pampered from head to toe. We will certainly be back for more treatments in the near future. Best spa in all of Niagara on the Lake!

Reviewed 17 July 2013

I've had several hot stone massages and was looking forward to this one. The Spa is beautifully decorated and surprisingly large. Comfy robes and good size lockers. A lovely greeter at the front desk. Disappointed with how cold the facility was - I kept hoping the massage room would be warmer. I was freezing under the sheets and that does not make for a relaxing massage. I would have liked it if my therapist asked me about the pressure she was using - I could have withstood a little more firmness and she should have asked because most people don't feel comfortable asking themselves. Also, the therapist training on Hot Stone work is questionable. There were a few strokes with the hot stones but never did she leave the stones on my body so my muscles could benefit from the heats slow penetration. You know that picture you see with stones lined up along the spine? Never happened! disappointed with this particular treatment since the place seems to have so much potential.