“Always buy wine from here”

Frogpond Farm Organic Winery
Alexandria, Egypt
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Always buy wine from here”
Reviewed 26 October 2012

We've been buying wine from here for the last six years. It always tastes fabulous and the fact that the grapes are organic and it's bottled organically with no rubbish added is just a bonus. When we first came here you could only get half bottles, so happy that's no longer the case. A must try if you haven't.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Armgee

North East, Maryland
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“OMG! They're organic and DELICIOUS!!!”
Reviewed 16 October 2012

Okay, I am an individual who strictly believes and follows an organic and whole foods diet for me and my family's health and well being, but I enjoy having a nice glass a wine with meals or dessert occasionally. I researched the wineries in the area prior to our arrival for our trip to Niagara Falls, ON. I came across an article online talking about this new winery that is strictly organic in their practices and wine making. I was astounded! I couldn't believe it until I saw it. Well once my husband and I were in the area visiting the wineries, I had to make this my first stop! It is located on a small farm setting where you can take a self guided walking tour of the vineyard. They even have sheep! At the time we visited, the sheep must have just had babies because their were quite a few little lambs...so cute! Anyway, we went inside and were greeted by a very knowledgeable individual who allowed us to sample some wines, including their delicious ice wine! He explained the different sugar levels to us and the organic process they follow...I was in love. It was truly amazing that there is a winery out there that is 100% organic and makes very tasty wines. I am definitely a customer of theirs for life!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank travelinggirl85
Chicago, Illinois, United States
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“A must stop!”
Reviewed 12 October 2012

Frogpond was a great find! Organic wines, a nice tour to learn about organic wines. Wish I lived closer to stop by for wine more often!

Visited September 2012