“Wonderful boutique winery!”
Review of Rancourt Winery

Rancourt Winery
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a boutique winery in Niagara-on-the-Lake. We produce small quantities of high quality wine.
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Rancourt winery is a true gem. I enjoyed my visit here so much I've happily recommended it to my friends and family (including my very discerning wine-loving father). Definitely a must-stop when you're in the Niagara region. Not only does it have a fantastic selection of exclusive VQA wines (my favourite was the 2012 Malbec), but the staff is so welcoming, knowledgeable, and fun! The space is charming and rustic, with elegant touches. There is a lovely private room upstairs for special functions, which was dressed and ready to entertain when I passed by it. Rancourt's shop also has lovely gift ideas such as Niagara-based cookbooks and accessories to show off your wine collection. I'll definitely be returning!

4  Thank HelenInCanada
"bon bon"
in 6 reviews
"great wine"
in 19 reviews
"wine and cheese pairing"
in 7 reviews
"private tasting"
"take home"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Wow - what an experience the Rancourt team put on for us. We were lucky enough to have lunch upstairs while tasting Rancourt wines. Their Cabernet Sauvignon Icewine is delicious! And I am not typically and icewine fan.
The staff was super knowledgeable and friendly - you could tell they not only knew their wines, but took great pride in ensuring a terrific tasting experience.
I left with a case of wine that's already gone.....time to head back to Rancourt for another visit!

2  Thank ciara h
Reviewed 9 November 2013

I visited Rancourt on a recommendation and I was lucky because they were just releasing their red Malbec. It was quite a great experience since Niagara barely makes Malbec. It was an absolutely great wine, I had to bring some home. The other wines were also very good but my second favourite was the Noble Blanc. Very worth a visit!

4  Thank Devilsteeth
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I have tried their wines previously but last month ordered a 1/2 case. My husband I really love the wines from Rancourt Winery, despite have completely different tastes in wines, and have now ordered a case (they even mixed the case with whites and reds -as my husband is a red wine drinker and I am a white wine drinker).

2  Thank 2littlebirdies