Riverbend Inn and Vineyard(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
US$268
Best Western Colonel Butler Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$271
US$228
White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$201
124 on Queen Hotel and Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
US$293
Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$171
WeatherPine Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$171
South Landing Inn(Queenston)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$229
US$216
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$267/night.

All reviewsher husbandbed and breakfastb bsquichewater coolerown bathroomroom was spacious and cleanquiet neighborhooddifferent winerieseach morningsoufflegracious hostslovely homecomfortable staytwo night staytwo nightsfelt like home
Reviewed 17 July 2012

The interior is clean and tastefully designed. We are going to book 2 rooms in September. We are surprise to read the comment from 13 of July. The hosts do not deserve it at all. The service in this bed and breakfast is like a template. The furnishing at Elegance embraces the style and charm of the house. People who choose bed and breakfast over modern hotels expect certain interior style and a garden a la Midsummer Night. In elegance has all that and fabulous breakfasts. This is why I will return with my friends each autumn.

Evonna and Marc

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Evonna G
Reviewed 13 July 2012

The breakfast was the best part of this B and B.The rooms upstairs were hot and muggy and the floors were covered with white carpeting.The furniture inside the rooms has seen better days.It is not really within walking distance from Queen st. I did sleep very well(no noise) but I feel that for the large dent in my wallet I can only rate it as good.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
inelegance, Owner at In Elegance Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2012

Dear Guest:

We are sorry about your "good but not great experience". We always strive to make the experience the best as it can be. The furniture in your room is less than 4 years old and was made to have the antique look and feel. It was designed by a renowned artist Jessica McClintock.

We had the air conditioner working at maximum, but unfortnately the night that you stayed with us was one of the hottest nights in the summer. We have taken your recommendation and upgraded to a commercial unit. With global warming I know it was a good investment.

The white carpets are not for everyone. We understand that some people prefer different type of flooring. The purpose for us to having white carpets is to give our guests a warmer, more homely feeling, freshness and cleanness. We use professional cleaners to ensure the carpet maintains whiteness.

We cannot do anything about the distance to downtown. According to Google maps it is 25min away, but most people make it in 20min. We are happy to know that you slept well and enjoyed the breakfast. Hope that the rest of your journey was a pleasant one.

Reviewed 8 July 2012

We stayed at In Elegance this past June. This was an incredible experience. Dana and Vito are great hosts. Their home was beautiful, very clean and with a welcoming feeling. Dana provided delicious breakfast and her presentation was very artistic. The rooms are just elegant and give you a feeling of home, besides being extremely clean! This was our first time staying at a bed and breakfast and we are looking forward to our next visit to Niagara on the Lake, to Dana and Vito's home. This B&B should be recognized as an example of how B&B's should be. Thank You Dana and Vito. We are looking forward to many visits to your home!
Dr. K and GG

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2012

At first glance In Elegance resembles a house on a street. Then it resembles an elegant home in a scenic neighbourhood. As I first pull up you can see that the owners really care about the exterior view of the home. Inside the house I find out the home was custom designed to suit B&Bs needs. Ready....you ring the bell and a nice lady opens the door with a big smile, as if you were a kid coming home first time from a college in a remote state. She shows you the room with a perfectly made bed and a spotless bathroom. “Here is your room”, she says with a smile as I put my bags on the floor. I make myself at home downstairs and over a cup of warm tea I wind down after a long day of travel. 10 hours of sleep – double of what I get at home. I don’t know if its the air, but you just sleep so good. When I wake up in the morning the sun splits the blinds on the window. Like a kid home from college you have no responsibilities except to be downstairs for breakfast.
As I walk down the stairs I see how the downstairs has morphed from a quiet reading area to a welcome area with a great breakfast served in a royal style. She went all out to make my breakfast. Way more delicious food than anyone could eat. Dana not only serves the best nutritional breakfast but she also makes you feel like you are at home. It seemed that the longer I was there the greater the experience became. In Elegance defines a true serendipity...

Room Tip: I liked my room because it was perfectly clean. There is no major difference except for the size. I had the biggest one and would choose it again
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank kellyytwain
Reviewed 2 July 2012

We stayed In Elegance this May for a getaway weekend. We did not want the same old routine hotel experience. Dana was a delightful host who knew the right balance between being with us to help us out and still giving us the privacy. She was very friendly and informative about the area and activities. As we expected from other reviews her house was impaccably clean and well decorated.

The Regal room was great and the bed was extremely comfortable. The only challenge was getting up after 8 hours of sleep.

The morning breakfast was incomparable. Her recommendations for dining, shopping and sight seeing in the area were very helpful.

In Elegance is located only a short walk from the town centre and about 20 minute walk to the Festival theatre. It's a really nice walk that takes you through the park.

If you could only make one trip this summer make it In Elegance!

Room Tip: The Regal room
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends