Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$171
White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$162
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

WeatherPine Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$171
Harbour House Hotel(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
US$279
South Landing Inn(Queenston)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$93
    Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Shaw Club Hotel(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
    US$219
    Queen's Landing(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
    US$201
    US$188
    Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$229/night.

Prince of Wales(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
    US$228
    US$215
    • Pool
    Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$264/night.

124 on Queen Hotel and Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
    US$292
    US$275
    Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$317/night.

Best Western Colonel Butler Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
    US$234
    US$210
    Cancelon
    All reviewsher husbandbed and breakfastb bsquicheroom was spacious and cleanown bathroomquiet neighborhooddifferent winerieseach morningsoufflegracious hostslovely hometwo night staycomfortable staytwo nightsfelt like homefood allergies
    Reviewed 24 July 2012

On returning to Canada from our trip last year and having previously stayed at ‘In Elegance’ it was not difficult for us to think of somewhere to settle in. Dana’s hosting skills along with her personality are impeccable! Dana excels in everything she does, from presenting your room on arrival to creating a mouth-watering masterpiece in the morning (one of the reasons we returned..the delicious food). In Elegance is a place where you can relax with some peace and quiet but also provides you with close access to King and Queen Street on Niagara-On-The-Lake. I highly recommend this B&B for anyone, as it has a great location, the beds are comfortable and the breakfast is wonderful!

A tip for your trip: Be sure to attend one of the theatre productions at the Shaw Festival and visit a few wineries!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
    Reviewed 23 July 2012

My finance and I stayed at In Elegance a couple of weekends ago and loved it. Dana's breakfasts are absolutely delicious and our room was spotlessly clean. We also rented bikes for the weekend and were really impressed by their quality - not the normal cheap bikes I've rented elsewhere. I've stayed in quite a few B & B's and the service and food that we had at In Elegance was absolutely top tier. Highly recommend!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 21 July 2012

I am just flying home from a trip in Canada. I had the pleasure of staying at in elegance bed and breakfast during one of the nights. The breakfast is delicious. This breakfast should be a benchmark for other B&Bs to measure against. The home is modern and fashionably decorated using vintage-look alike furniture. I have stayed at B&Bs with squeaky wooden floors where you hear every step. Because I am a light sleeper this wakes me at night. Because it is a more modern home and is carpeted upstairs you don’t get the same noise. The carpet was either new or recently washed, but it was perfectly clean. Since I hate wearing slippers it was great that I could walk around the house without worrying that my socks will get dirty. Big parking to leave my car and a short jog to the beach...awesome!!. Will be back again for sure! Thanks Dana!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
    Reviewed 17 July 2012

My husband and I stayed at In Elegance for a weekend this past June. We were planning on only staying one night, but just couldn't leave and ended up staying an extra night! (We were lucky enough that our room was vacant so we could do that!)
    This was the perfect weekend retreat. Rooms were clean and comfortable. The bed was amazing - had the best sleep that I've had in a long time. The house is surrounded by a garden oasis that we spent the better part of our evening in. It is conveniently located a short walk away from downtown, and it's through a park, so even that is purely enjoyable.
    I cannot say enough about the breakfast! This was the main reason we HAD to stay another night. In my hectic life, I have zero time to make myself a gourmet breakfast. I felt like a queen during these breakfasts.
    The only problem I have is finding the time to go again!

• Stayed: June 2012
    1  Thank SierraLinke
    Reviewed 17 July 2012

The interior is clean and tastefully designed. We are going to book 2 rooms in September. We are surprise to read the comment from 13 of July. The hosts do not deserve it at all. The service in this bed and breakfast is like a template. The furnishing at Elegance embraces the style and charm of the house. People who choose bed and breakfast over modern hotels expect certain interior style and a garden a la Midsummer Night. In elegance has all that and fabulous breakfasts. This is why I will return with my friends each autumn.

Evonna and Marc