Best Western Colonel Butler Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$234
US$228
Riverbend Inn and Vineyard(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$278
US$260
124 on Queen Hotel and Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
US$293
US$275
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$312/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the-Lake(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$171
WeatherPine Inn(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
US$171
South Landing Inn(Queenston)(Great Value!)
US$116
White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa(Niagara-on-the-Lake)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$201
US$189
Prince of Wales(Niagara-on-the-Lake)
  • Pool
All reviewsher husbandbed and breakfastb bsquichewater coolerown bathroomroom was spacious and cleanquiet neighborhooddifferent winerieseach morningsoufflegracious hostslovely homecomfortable staytwo night staytwo nightsfelt like home
Reviewed 5 August 2012

The property is closely located to many wineries and Dana is very knowledgable about them all. The room we stayed in was clean and although not large it was big enough for two people to be comfortable. My girlfriend had a broken leg and we had an electric car and they were so very helpful with our stay that, it must be said, they went way out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. They even dropped and picked us up from the Hip show because we couldn't walk there! The breakfasts definitely separate this B&B from others. Dana has a chefs presentation and Grandmas heart - it was fantastic. Just dont ruin your lunch be eating too much because remember your on vacation :)

Room Tip: there are three rooms and the one we stayed in is not connected to the others. I recommend.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2012

First time at a B & B, booked it without my wife knowing. When we pulled up she said " I can't stay in someone else's house." I said give it a chance. By the end of the weekend she had a wonderful time. Dana was very welcoming and put us (especially my wife) at ease. Showed us our room (which was extremely clean). Discussed any food issues and I mentioned I don't like mushrooms, Dana indicated she would make sure breakfast had no mushrooms. Outstanding to be able to cater to me. The room and the house was extremely clean and beautiful. Dana and Vito were very helpful considering it was out first time to Niaga-on-the-Lake. They gave us some really great coupons. We would definately recommend this bed and breakfast to our family and friends and can't wait to go back. Thanks Dana and Vito for a great time!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2012

On returning to Canada from our trip last year and having previously stayed at ‘In Elegance’ it was not difficult for us to think of somewhere to settle in. Dana’s hosting skills along with her personality are impeccable! Dana excels in everything she does, from presenting your room on arrival to creating a mouth-watering masterpiece in the morning (one of the reasons we returned..the delicious food). In Elegance is a place where you can relax with some peace and quiet but also provides you with close access to King and Queen Street on Niagara-On-The-Lake. I highly recommend this B&B for anyone, as it has a great location, the beds are comfortable and the breakfast is wonderful!

A tip for your trip: Be sure to attend one of the theatre productions at the Shaw Festival and visit a few wineries!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2012

My finance and I stayed at In Elegance a couple of weekends ago and loved it. Dana's breakfasts are absolutely delicious and our room was spotlessly clean. We also rented bikes for the weekend and were really impressed by their quality - not the normal cheap bikes I've rented elsewhere. I've stayed in quite a few B & B's and the service and food that we had at In Elegance was absolutely top tier. Highly recommend!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2012

I am just flying home from a trip in Canada. I had the pleasure of staying at in elegance bed and breakfast during one of the nights. The breakfast is delicious. This breakfast should be a benchmark for other B&Bs to measure against. The home is modern and fashionably decorated using vintage-look alike furniture. I have stayed at B&Bs with squeaky wooden floors where you hear every step. Because I am a light sleeper this wakes me at night. Because it is a more modern home and is carpeted upstairs you don’t get the same noise. The carpet was either new or recently washed, but it was perfectly clean. Since I hate wearing slippers it was great that I could walk around the house without worrying that my socks will get dirty. Big parking to leave my car and a short jog to the beach...awesome!!. Will be back again for sure! Thanks Dana!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo